Saturday, September 25, 2010

Health leaves much to be desired.

So I have been feeling sooo crappy for the last 3 weeks. And I was like seriously? Am I just allergic to school? But this went on for a while, me thinking that I was insane. I was fatigued beyond belief (imagine needing to sit down and breathe hard after climbing 1/2 a flight of stairs), headachy, tired, and had some close calls with fainting. So I went to the doctor's on Wednesday to check it out. Turns out that I'm severely anemic. That would have been good to know. So now I am banned from physical exercise, and have to take 3 different pills. Two of which are HE-YUGE. They are seriously ginormic. So that's an update on my health. I am feeling a bit better now, because I just woke up after 12 hours of straight sleep. Except my brothers are being sooo annoying right now. But other than that, yeah!

The poem has been written for 3 weeks and is right in my room. I'm too tired to go get it.

...blame it on the anemia.

No comments:

Post a Comment